• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4G Ohh BoY!!!

kbrn

Android Enthusiast
I went to Tampa FL. Today and there's 4G so I turned on my 4G antenna and enjoyed some of it's goodness.. at least I finally can say that my 10 extra bucks for premium data are worth it lol..

5432924944_7bf2f94804_b.jpg

Lucky you. I live in Northern California Bay Area and I seldom get 4G. I don't even know why I pay the extra 10 bucks a month for 4G when it doesnt work. :mad:

Lucky you. I live in Northern California Bay Area and I seldom get 4G. I don't even know why I pay the extra 10 bucks a month for 4G when it doesnt work. :mad:
Hey I'm like 12 miles away from the 4G signal I just happen to remember that Tampa has 4G so don't feel so bad .. actually it was just almost where the signal ends that's why I got only 2000ish download speeds..

Because the $10 charge isn't for 4g. It is for premium data meaning you have no caps on either 3g or 4g and can surf, download, stream, sync and what not till you're blue in the face without fear of overages or throttling.

I am in houston and tried 4g for the first time and its crazy fast. couldn't believe it. too bad I do not get it at home.

Boston :) I know that we have a tower somewhere here lol but I don't know how far away i'm from it

1163966376.png

If you go to Clear.com and put your address in the coverage area it will tell you where the nearest tower is. Sprint uses Clearwire 4G so that's where the info is pulled from

Back
Top Bottom