• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM Bugs? & Info

Any
I downloaded the 6/19 version of lollipop cm12 and eeryhig works great besides the camera and wifi. Recent button is fixed and can be found on forums.

The current newest 2 builds bootloop.

Ram usage and battery usage are fantastic compared to aokp.

It goes from 3g to H+ to LTE. The thing is, it may say it isn't on LTE but it really is

View attachment 90645
Any fix for the camera yet??

so is this able to be a daily driver yet? does the camera and wifi work? i will be happy to review and do a how to on my youtube hackdroid. we have 5k subscribers! and i didnt mean to say this twice
I'm anxious to flash the finished product. I'm rocking it as if.... Lol and loving it.

kinda weird nobody has mentioned this, it makes me wonder if I'm the only one with this problem. I can't adjust my screen brightness whatsoever. Not with the brightness slider, the settings or even mods.

On CM12.1? That's because you didn't turn off "adaptive brightness" in settings>display and lights. The avant doesn't have a light sensor so turning that on just puts your brightness at about 50%. Turn it off and give it a bit to take effect.

On CM12.1? That's because you didn't turn off "adaptive brightness" in settings>display and lights. The avant doesn't have a light sensor so turning that on just puts your brightness at about 50%. Turn it off and give it a bit to take effect.

thanks.

Any Updates?
@iiAriesii really we are really hiding stuff from you? You'll never find where the roms are!!!! Hahahaha

44ce797448af1bbbab4d7a215bdb9397.jpg
2f86c7e06948f2251d32533897c1a3ba.jpg
f5f9fd2c66591f136e1f32a6d60003a6.jpg

If I may ask is this ROM baked in with features ive only seen a KitKat build of this ROM and never really explored its settings but I seemed cool

I leik android
Dude you can't have the rom until I say so and if someone gives it to you before then I'll cease all development and it will be all your fault. It's like a big conspiracy against you all kinds of lollipop ROMs out there you just can't have them. Lol

Back
Top Bottom