• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM Bugs? & Info

I thought you were done for good.
Well I could be
Since it's so effing funny
But I'll commit to the hub so maybe you'll get lucky and someone will come along and build y'all a kanged a$$ rom like blisspop I'm sure y'all will be so happy

Last edited:
Dude you can't have the rom until I say so and if someone gives it to you before then I'll cease all development and it will be all your fault. It's like a big conspiracy against you all kinds of lollipop ROMs out there you just can't have them. Lol
I just said I like android damm chill

Seeeeee I thought "broken" meant not working as opposed to an actual ROM. I was reading and someone said BrokenOS and then I was like "ohhhhh I feel dumb". I've never heard of it but it makes more sense now.

#beastmode

eadba66a07818ff8059e5d3acabb7280.jpg

This is amazing progress, thank you so much for not dropping development of the avant. I look forward to the eventual release, and totally understand why there isn't a public beta. [emoji60] I see the the future, and it is Broken!!! [emoji33]

This is amazing progress, thank you so much for not dropping development of the avant. I look forward to the eventual release, and totally understand why there isn't a public beta. [emoji60] I see the the future, and it is Broken!!! [emoji33]
Hey man big up to broken rom these guys are cool and make a good rom .

Yeah keep up the good work! Becuz far as i know the avant aint getting a lollipop update anytime soon considering only 18% of android devices was updated to lollipop,so we'll probably wont get an update 4 a long time....

Back
Top Bottom