• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$50 Boost refill for $40!!

Since i have hit my $10k limit with paypal i had to get their CC (yea PayPal :mad:) anyway the three cards i purchased went on my CC bill as PAYPAL PURCH, 00000000000 SAN JOSE CA $000.00 PREPAID-REFILL.COM, so i don't quite understand why it came up as a California purchase when it clearly goes to a Russian PP site but there you have it. :thinking:

Probably because it's a PayPal CC and their corp HQ is in San Jose

Reactions: rockdoctor1
Upvote 0
so is this prepaid-refill.com legit or what? I see everyone has had good luck with it but I want to be completely sure that the pins are good and all before I send my hard earned money to russia...

As documented in this thread, I have purchased PINs several times from the site and every time all aspects of the transaction appeared legit. I understand your concerns and I still wonder how they do it.

Upvote 0
This is helpful . Thank you . :)

Just be aware that they don't have pins all of the time and we all are kind of nervous as we know boost does not discount pin numbers. So we wonder how he can offer a discount... Speculation does run rampant but to date no body has been burned and in the one case where somebody got a bad pin they got a refund relatively quickly. Personally, i will keep taking a chance as the discount helps a lot. :)

Upvote 0
I have to reload by March 13th so it looks like I'll be trying Prepaid Wireless Cards at WirelessRefill.com soon.

Used the site today. I did a $45 purchase and the convenience fee was $2. This saved me $2.96 compared to using Boost site. Had to set up an account (name, address, phone) and then wait for a rep to call and verify my ID. They called 3 hours after placing the order and asked for last 4 digits of my CC, address, phone. Then they refilled account instantly and Boost accepted it for my next payment. Rep said the ID verification was just for new customers or if you change your account info and next time they will just refill the account upon payment. So there was some work to get started with the site but hopefully it will be quicker for me going forward and it seems legit.

Upvote 0
Used the site today. I did a $45 purchase and the convenience fee was $2. This saved me $2.96 compared to using Boost site. Had to set up an account (name, address, phone) and then wait for a rep to call and verify my ID. They called 3 hours after placing the order and asked for last 4 digits of my CC, address, phone. Then they refilled account instantly and Boost accepted it for my next payment. Rep said the ID verification was just for new customers or if you change your account info and next time they will just refill the account upon payment. So there was some work to get started with the site but hopefully it will be quicker for me going forward and it seems legit.

This is one of the few times I'm glad to live in California. No taxes. Using that site would actually cost me $2 extra. Next time the Russian site is in stock I'm going to have to stock up. I've gotten spoiled. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones