• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$50 Boost refill for $40!!

This is one of the few times I'm glad to live in California. No taxes. Using that site would actually cost me $2 extra. Next time the Russian site is in stock I'm going to have to stock up. I've gotten spoiled. lol

No state income tax in Tennessee but we have high sales tax and property taxes. They get us one way or another.

Prepaid Refill is selling Net 10 pins. Not the one we are looking for but at least they are still up and running.

T-Mobile in stock now also.

Just bought a Virgin pin with $9 off of a $60 pin from CrazyGameTime...in the time it took me to log in to my PayPal e-mail, the pin had arrived. Highly recommended...no Boost though. It seems like now for Boost, we're just trying to minimize tax on the regular price. I've found a few stores that won't charge tax if you pay cash.

In NYC:

88 Nassau Street
New York, NY 10038
Neighborhood: Financial District
(212) 233-1211

In Belleville, NJ:

123 Washington Ave
Belleville, NJ 07109
(973) 751-4569

In Astoria, NY:

There's a shop on 23rd Ave, off 31st St (heading towards 29th St on the North side of the Avenue). I believe it's called Super Wireless. You have to bend their elbow a bit, but they'll take tax off if you pay in cash.

I know the locations seem odd, but those are the ones I've been to in person that I can reasonably remember.

There's also one somewhere in Harlem in the 150s on the West Side, next door to Charles's Country Pan Fried Chicken...get awesome chicken and pay your bill without tax.

As i weed my way though online boost cards/PIN sellers i notice that in nearly all cases you have to make the purchase and then call them to confirm your phone number and you are who you are... I have a feeling this is fallout from our favorite Russian site, who does not seem to sell Boost anymore... I find it interesting that in all of the sites that require you to call, it is only for Boost and Virgin cards... I probably will give the second on the list a try, as they do the verification via text. They text you a pin and then you enter the pin into the webpage, instead of having to call them after the purchase. Plus they are based in the US. Will try them next week and i will report back on how it went. Anyway here are a couple more sites to look at, if anybody is familiar with them please let us know. Thanks...

Boost Mobile Refill - Boost Mobile - ReBoost your Cell Phone Prepaid Airtime Minutes Online at CallingMart.com

- Boost Mobile Re-Boost $65.00 #

Re-Boost Prepaid Wireless Phones, Recharge Boost Prepaid Instantly

I just did a $45 purchase with this one (clearlineprepaid.com). I did not get a text to validate my phone #. I entered # on the site, clicked validate button, and the site just said it was validated and a new button to checkout appeared. I used paypal and the transaction was standard procedure. When paypal directed me back to the site, I had to enter my email address and check the consent to terms box to complete the purchase. Setting up a password for an account on the site was optional (to view order history, get perks, etc). Funds showed up in my Boost account in less than 5 minutes. So I got a $45 refill at face value with no hassle. Based on this one time, I can recommend this site.

...I can recommend this site.
Awesome, we have a winner (for now)... Thanks for plowing the way. :D

I also did a purchase for $65 and it went w/o a hitch. Every time i buy minutes online i feel like i am throwing the dice at Atlantic City... Will it be a winner or craps.... Thanks ZingBot i was going to chicken out and do the reboost via the phone. You saved me nearly $4 in taxes! Over a year that is a month for free.

add--> i just checked my credit card statement and it did go on as $65....via paypal

Prepaid-refill.com just got a makeover. Now, it looks better. (Sorry, no Boost pins for sale as of this post)

My last 2 boost payments I actually made by buying boost cards from walmart.com, it helps my wife is employed there they give 10% discount. so even with taxes I paid $38 for a $40 card.
I can not recommend wireless.refill.com any longer as they have started charging a handling fee of 2.50 for all boost transactions.
And prepaid.refill.com has not had a boost deal in 5 or more months.

I also jumped ship and went to t mobile, faster data and $30 per month (if you dont talk much) 100 mins unlimited web and data.

It seems most are now charging a fee of a couple dollars or a couple percent... something has changed on the back end... Most also want you to call after the purchase...the reason i buy off the web is because i don't want to talk to anybody... Thanks new optimus for the update.

Used: clearlineprepaid.com (also says CellPartners)

No Tax but also no discount.

Instantaneous email confirmation, Boost sent my reload text within 10 minutes.

thx ZingBot

Now that Walmart. Com website starts selling email pins for boost mobile, so I can guarantee you many boost cards are back for sale on the cheap.

Heck its already on ebay now, and $43 for $50 refills

So today is a good day for boost owners. Cheap refills are back in effect

Now that Walmart. Com website starts selling email pins for boost mobile, so I can guarantee you many boost cards are back for sale on the cheap.
Good, i tried a mock purchase and no tax. Probably will jump over to WM from now on. Thanks.

Edit: Tried to use WM and it came back as "payment not confirmed". Tried twice. They did immediately cancel the order so if it fails for you, you will know w/in 2 minutes. Also tried to do a paypal purchase and they rejected that also. I called my CC company and they said they OK'ed each purchase and it was WM rejecting them. So if you try to use WM do not do it at the last minute...

Second Edit: I tried to buy a boost card in the local WM store. They wanted to charge me Fed tax, state tax, activation fee and a 911 fee. So the card that was listed as $49.88 on the price tag would have cost $54. Taxes and fees in your area will be different then mine but i thought i would forward that on to you...

I tried eBay. They have it listed as a buy it now/classified. Since the few that I'd gotten from the site has long since dried up and I'm not leaving boost... I had to find other options. EBay was it. Bought it and gave them my phone number. They loaded it within hours.

I tried eBay. They have it listed as a buy it now/classified. Since the few that I'd gotten from the site has long since dried up and I'm not leaving boost... I had to find other options. EBay was it. Bought it and gave them my phone number. They loaded it within hours.

Which seller did you buy from?

I just bought a $30 T-Mobile refill from prepaid-refill.com. I'll report back on my experience.

I usually try to stick with callingmart.com, for an even tax free $30, but i never mind saving a few dollars. A 20% discount could save me $72 a year. I'll take it.

I just bought a $30 T-Mobile refill from prepaid-refill.com. I'll report back on my experience.

I usually try to stick with callingmart.com, for an even tax free $30, but i never mind saving a few dollars. A 20% discount could save me $72 a year. I'll take it.

I've been using it since November with Boost and TMobile and have had 100% success with it. All pins loaded fine.

I've been using it since November with Boost and TMobile and have had 100% success with it. All pins loaded fine.
Same here, unfortunately they dont seem to have boost any longer.

It has always been few and far between they carry boost but in the last 4 months I dont think I have seen any boost refills.:(

Same here, unfortunately they dont seem to have boost any longer.

It has always been few and far between they carry boost but in the last 4 months I dont think I have seen any boost refills.:(

Yeah, haven't seen any Boost in months. But, I've moved on to T-mobile so I still use the site, even moreso. :D

I just submitted a payment on E&ay, $40 Boost for $34. I will report back with more info.

Seller: 4232runer 859 rating (99.8%).

edit: Account updated $40 about 3.5 hours after purchase.

This was a 'E&ay classified' listing, meaning kinda' like a Craigs1ist posting offered from the E&ay site. Side effect: this is not recorded as official E&ay transaction under 'my transactions'. Even tho I paid with PayPa1, I wonder if there would be issues getting PayPa1 to cover a bad transaction (PayPa1 normally insures up to $100 E&ay).

edit2: Also this not being an official transaction, I cannot leave seller feedback.

Back
Top Bottom