• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 60690 vs 61009

Is it better than qpst? :)
As with everything in life they both have their pros and cons. However they are quite similar. I personally have both, whenever one seems to have an issue accomplishing a task the other seems to do it without any issues. Also it goes without saying that qpst only works with Qualcomm chipsets, CDMA Workshop is compatible with numerous other manufacturers.

When I had 60690 I could use roaming in areas that I normally had no service tho that can get you booted from vm I never noticed any speed changes

Ok I have been using the sprint prl for a while and it's definitely somewhat faster. It also gives me at least an extra bar at home (its not in a good service area). I constantly get 3-4 bars of service (basically full most of the time) on mobster rom. I'm also using the .530 radio which gives better signal strength. (better than the .808 radio for me). :cool:

Are you guys saying the 60690 is a stronger signal?? Can someone please comfir. I can use every bit of a stronger 3g:D

Only you can confirm that. It all depends on location, congestion and many more mysteries of the cosmos. I will say that in over 10 years of experience in changing prl's it's definitely the most work for the least ( if any) benefit.

Back
Top Bottom