• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A couple of (hopefully) easy to answer questions

Mutant04

May 20, 2011
Hi All,

As the title says, a couple of questions that hopefully I can get a quick answer on.

First, does anyone know how I get Contact thumbnail pics on my Message threads? At present I just get the blue and yellow speech bubbles with the persons name, however the majority of my contacts do have picture thumbnails. I've read (and even seen a picture) of someones message threads with thumbnails, but I can't seem to see an option.

Second, my sound has suddenly stopped coming out of the speaker, and now comes of the top earpiece (how strange), even on top volume it very quite and can just hear it, (not much good when my phone rings). Any idea why this has happened? and how I get my speacker working again?

Ok, 3 questions in total...any help with these would most welcome.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones