Ok, before i go and brick my phone I'd like to know a few things.
1. Will the sprint hero mods work with a generic CDMA version of the hero.
2. Im using android 2.1 update 1, software number 2.44.581.1 Is that ok?
3. After installing a custom firmware can i still download things from the android market thru the phone?
4. What all do I need to back up or is there a program that will do that for me? (Contacts, Pictures, Apps, etc)
5. Is it really worth it?
1. Will the sprint hero mods work with a generic CDMA version of the hero.
2. Im using android 2.1 update 1, software number 2.44.581.1 Is that ok?
3. After installing a custom firmware can i still download things from the android market thru the phone?
4. What all do I need to back up or is there a program that will do that for me? (Contacts, Pictures, Apps, etc)
5. Is it really worth it?