• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A helpful hint for Facebook/Titanium Backup Pro users

wetbiker7

Extreme Android User
Jun 27, 2011
So-Cal
Here's a helpful hint for Facebook users that get tired of going through the sign on process. I'm using Titanium Backup Pro. I'm pretty sure that you will need the Pro version to freeze and defrost apps on a constant basis.

Here's what you do:

For those of you who use Facebook off and on and do not wish to stay logged on all the time. You know that logging in to Facebook can take a little time. I've got a tip for you that will cut that time drastically. If you are already running Titanium Pro, sign on to Facebook and let it load up completely. You will then go in to the Titanium Backup settings and freeze Facebook when you are done using it. When you get ready to use Facebook again just go back in to Titanium and defrost it. It's that simple. Instead of taking several minutes to sign on to Facebook, you can now do it in several seconds. :D

Here's a helpful hint for Facebook users that get tired of going through the sign on process. I'm using Titanium Backup Pro. I'm pretty sure that you will need the Pro version to freeze and defrost apps on a constant basis.

Here's what you do:

For those of you who use Facebook off and on and do not wish to stay logged on all the time. You know that logging in to Facebook can take a little time. I've got a tip for you that will cut that time drastically. If you are already running Titanium Pro, sign on to Facebook and let it load up completely. You will then go in to the Titanium Backup settings and freeze Facebook when you are done using it. When you get ready to use Facebook again just go back in to Titanium and defrost it. It's that simple. Instead of taking several minutes to sign on to Facebook, you can now do it in several seconds. :D

I dont have TB.
Their owners were *****es to me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones