• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S: Welcome All Newbies! It's the First Annual Newbie Appreciation Week!!

I'd like to extend a welcome to the new users of AF. It's a great community full of friendly/knowledgeable people that enjoy sharing the Android love. Please make yourself at home. These forums are as much yours as they are mine. Enjoy....

A note to the lurkers in attendance.... You are just a click away from joining the fun.

Click click click

Where and when will the fun commence??

This is a clear case of.. Bait and switch

Yeah its not a gesture. You guys are the most important part of the forum. If it wasn't for you there would be no forum.
HatsOff.jpg

And you get a thanks for saying hello. :) I hope you enjoy the community and all of the friendly users that make these forums great. We are very pleased that you've made these forums one member better. Welcome aboard!

olbriar - I know I will enjoy this community, and, every single one of the users who take the time and their knowledge to assist others makes this a great forum. In a global sense, a kindly, considerate stranger will, in time, become a familiar friend.

Everything has it's beginning or it wouldn't exist :D not trying to be smart but who cares who came first, who has more posts and that stuff as long as we can help each other. I'm not the smart high tech ass if there were no this phorum and xda I wouldn't even know about android features. So thank you all guys.
BTW Papa Smurf is my name Sarajevo is my city, Bosnia is my country and I am a medical student.

I wonder if they'll be able to find this.. perhaps to head over to Introductions - Android Forums and welcome them all week and give a link to this thread. ;)

Why can't they just use the search? Jeez, freakin' newbies!:rolleyes:

J/K, welcome, all, join up and teach me stuff! I need all the help I can get!:p

Seriously, though, I've seen new members grow into ROM developers, so don't be intimidated. You can get into this stuff as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. Or you can just hang out in the lounge and annoy people like I do.:D Most importantly, HAVE FUN!;):)

:DThanks to all the members, I thoroughly enjoy reading and posting here. I joined because I got the VM Triumph and wanted to know some more about it. I found out a lot more here than I would have anywhere else. I would like to enable the new android 2.3 or 4.0, and I think this site will help me do that (along with my computer savvy friend). Thanks again for the welcome.....:)

Thank you for the welcome, everyone.

I have spent some time finding my way around the forum and have already found loads of useful advice, hints and tips etc. When I finally have my new Android phone it won't seem so much like taking a leap into the unknown as it might have been.

so i am a noob. i like being a noob
when i mess up someone else can be like "dude,let me fix that" lol totally jk
i want to learn as much as i can. i have learned tons in the past few months since buy my first android phone. i have now learned a lot about rooting and have rooted not just my phone(samsung TU) but my gf's (htc hero) phone and our two nooks. i have learned tons about roms and kernels etc....all because of these forums
but-
that being said i want to thank you to everyone for being so very helpful and nice about it too.its nice to get help and there is tons out here on the web but to have someone walk you through things step by step and not think ur an inconvience to them-that means a lot...so thanks to all of you dev,rom-ers,forum guides and moderators..
special thanks to johnny424,davegrow,smith058,interdpth,teachme,and chevanlol360

Back
Top Bottom