• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S: Welcome All Newbies! It's the First Annual Newbie Appreciation Week!!

So, can I introduce myself?
I enjoy myself so much :D Ups...

Hello

My name is Radek.
I'm the game developer from Poland, mainly PC games, but...

Yesterday, we (with Wiktor) put our first android game/dance show on the Android Marked. You can read about it on the Application Announcements :)

So, I'm glad to be here, believe for long time :)

mRadek

Upvote 0
Haha awesome initiative guys! And thanks for the appreciation :D

I'm a newbie here for sure and visited because my question could not be answered on the other fora I used to visit. I'm owning a HTC desire which I have rooted with Cyanogen. I'm quite interested in all the convenient stuff that you guys pull off with these devices.

Thanks already for the knowledge I've found and I hope to be able to contribute a little in my own way.

Upvote 0
YES.. but many of the noobs in this thread have not sent in their dues!

It is very frustrating ... dont they know.. it aint free to host this big busy booming business!!!

Attention all Noobs: See the above notice and contact Dan330 for the address to send your simoleons.

Dan, please clarify if a newbie is short on simoleons they can pay with money in their Monopoly game account?
Monopoly-Accessories-Monopoly-Money-0700000035.jpg

Reactions: birdyard and B2L
Upvote 0
That's how it should be everywhere, but sadly it's not the case for some places.:( It's hard to be new, I know so I've been new before and it's not pretty when some other people pick on you for being new. That's why I love this place is because noobs get greeted with kindness and respect they deserve. It doesn't matter how long you've been on here, new people deserve the same kind of respect as any member despite them being on here longer.

Reactions: birdyard
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones