• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M : GUIDE APPRECIATION WEEK (Feb 1-7)

I would like to thank a particular Ex-Guide ardchoille .
He is/was present in Android Themes section .
He was usually the Go to Guide before my discovery of Report button .

+1 on Ard

I asked him for avice and guidance for themeing the OG Evo a while back. Always helpful :)

Word on the virtual streets has it that The Android Forums Lounge and Bar is giving out
FREE GREASEBURGERS to the first 100 customers
On Day 2 in commemoration of​

Guides Appreciation Week !

All you gotta do , so I heard, is be the first 100 to correctly post​

"The Phases That Pays'es"

The questin is....who remember that phrase?​

picsay-1328138967.jpg

to claim your greaseburger....go to your nearest Little Pigs BBQ Joint! and say "Phases Sent YOu"
........and wait on it...
(burgers made from a mixture of TxGoat ,Horse and Bear)

That is CLASSIC!:D

Thanks, AndyOpi... Green brings out the color of my eyes. Heheh! I'm feeling a bit peckish - Rico, where are you? I think I'll take that burger now. :D

Would you just look at his new greenage!? Really looks good on the Rush! Congrats! I was out of town-work related (yup , this monkey boy actually got a job heh heh) and missed hanging out on AF.

Does everyone else feel the Guides heard the LUV loud and clear? We got to meet some who weve probably never chatted with (depending on the forum we regurlarly visit), got to beat up on some old known Guides and even got to welcome a NEW Guide and he return of another!

Funny that no one won any of the prizes offered this week! I guess I will have to ake one of the Bloo Porches home for, uh, safe keeping til next yr..

Back
Top Bottom