• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M : GUIDE APPRECIATION WEEK (Feb 1-7)

Yes then a week it shall be as initially planned.. Theres quite a number of Guides not yet had a chance to see their appreciations...

next week for mods as planned and so on.......and phases bash on leap years... XD

I think Guide Appreciate Week is a great idea.

We could just let this whole mod thing slide, though.

Let's just say oo rah for the Guides and carry on! :)

GUIDES APPRECIATION WEEK CONTINUES!

$1,000 goes to the next Guide that has not yet
posted here and knows the "Phases That Pays"
must be within the next 7 seconds to post!​

You Also Get A Juicy
picsay-1324904721.jpg
2455c258adc13680076ac6823aa18565.gif

Dagwood Quadroople Decker​

Time starts NOW!......1,.........2,..........3,.....​

Now I'm gonna have to go back and delete my posts...

Theres still a number of Guides not yet found the discussion. Hope they will pop in before the week is up.

ANDROID FORUMS GUIDES APPRECIATION WEEK
DAY 3 UPCOMING EVENTS!​

FIRST FIVE GUIDES WHO HAVE NOT YET POSTED
JOIN IN TO INTRO YOURSELVES AND HOW LONG YOUVE BEEN GREEN​

and WIN YOU VERY OWN
"CLASSIC ANDROID FORUMS BLOO PORCHE"*
images

You MUST be the first FIVE within 10 minutes !
after Day 3 Festivities starts!​

*Disclaimer: read rules for winning carefully:
images

images

images

If you satisfy these terms, you are well on your way​

Incidentally, the OP was edited to update the Guide list, which now includes the return of 330D and the beginning of Guideship for the brand new Guide:

Rush Lindsay! :)

WHOO! and HOO!!! I see a new GUIDE on the list!!! CONGRATS RUSH LINDSAY!!! and the return of 330D!

Where are they! SPEEECH!!.. .SPEEEECH!!!

WHOO! and HOO!!! I see a new GUIDE on the list!!! CONGRATS RUSH LINDSAY!!! and the return of 330D!

Where are they! SPEEECH!!.. .SPEEEECH!!!
Thank you, Rico. :) I was a little preoccupied. (Reading) :p
I think he's busy doing his homework :) I've seen him though.. he looks good in green.
Exactly, with a new position comes great responsibility. :)

That he does! Im proud to have known the guy before he went green!
You guys got a great bunch! thats for sure (oh and you too, yeahha...)
Rico, you say the nicest things..(one tear drop) ;)

Congrats Rush!! I've seen you around a lot. I have tried to put a thanks on every Guide's first post on this thread, now I have to go back and find yours and put a thanks on that. I was easier when you we Gold, but don't worry, I'll find ya.:D

edit:Told ya I'd find it :D
I guess i should frequent this forum more regularly... I almost missed out on such a well deserved appreciation for Android Forums Guides. A special thumbs-up for all the outstanding work being done by staff members in green. You guys rock! Keep up the good work.

search

Hello everyone, just saw this thread. I just want to say that I am really glad to be a part of this great community and contribute as much as I can. I learned soooo much about android when I first joined this forum and am glad I can now contribute and help others with their new android phones.

I joined this forum when I switched to Android from iPhone when the original droid came out. My next phone was the droid x and that is when I got into rooting and ROMing. I became I guide last year (don't remember exactly when) and was honored to be selected to the site staff.

Also for those that haven't added me on G+ go ahead and add me and send me a message so I can add you to my Android circle on there.

Back
Top Bottom