• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S: Welcome All Newbies! It's the First Annual Newbie Appreciation Week!!

women = not a man.. age and kids do not affect that status.

please send in your $1.99 to me before your account is marked as bad..
which will be designated by being highlighted in "RED"

Gotta admire this man's persistence. He gets the job done! Theres no gender or age on MONEY

women = not a man.. age and kids do not affect that status.

please send in your $1.99 to me before your account is marked as bad..
which will be designated by being highlighted in "RED"
Ok, great!

I uploaded my cc number for you at " androiddeathvirus dot ru " so that you easily can download them, If it doesn't work the first time, click on all links, then reboot.

I am sure that we will be good friends! :)

Great thread and thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to finding out what magic my Android can do.

Right now i am trying to be a good little newbie, scanning around reading FAQ:s and threads about questions that i am interested in, instead of starting pepper the forum with
with threads that have informative titles like: "HEEEELP!!!!! " and " PANIC!!!! " etc.... :p

(Probably the reason why i am only posting in non-techforums so far.)

Right now i am trying to be a good little newbie, scanning around reading FAQ:s and threads about questions that i am interested in, instead of starting pepper the forum with
with threads that have informative titles like: "HEEEELP!!!!! " and " PANIC!!!! " etc.... :p

Pepper away, just use only one new HEEEELP!!!!! thread per question.:D

Yeah.. Great.. I dislike uninformative titles too..

Hey there everyone. Another NOOB here. I just upgraded my HTC Hero for a Motorola Photon. Obviously I am not the type that has to have the newest and greatest all the time, but on the Hero I barely used it more than a phone and to check email. I thought that I would like to actually use the Photon a little more. So I will be lurking around here trying to get ideas on what I should and can do with my phone, and I am sure I will ask the silly simple question here and there. So far from what I have seen this seems to be a great place.

Thanks
Phil

Hey there everyone. Another NOOB here. I just upgraded my HTC Hero for a Motorola Photon. Obviously I am not the type that has to have the newest and greatest all the time, but on the Hero I barely used it more than a phone and to check email. I thought that I would like to actually use the Photon a little more. So I will be lurking around here trying to get ideas on what I should and can do with my phone, and I am sure I will ask the silly simple question here and there. So far from what I have seen this seems to be a great place.

Thanks
Phil

hi Phil...

hey everyone ... we fooled another one... the bait and swap plan is working!!!

Back
Top Bottom