• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S : Owner And Administrators Appreciation (Feb 21-28)

I wouldn't mind my FG posts counting...I am pretty sure it wouldn't double my post count if they did. Thanks count there. I can kinda understand Roze's point that people would rack up posts in FG and not bring anything related to android to the table but there are plenty of threads in other sections that are not related either and you don't exactly get any perks for being a Senior member vs a members or a junior member.

Upvote 0
Well yeah, the post count only freezes in Forum Games, leaving all other Lounge sub-forums as post count uppers, along with various other frivolous areas, such as Moderator Central and .. er, never mind. :D

Exactly I can think of plenty of places I post where I am on topic but not discussion something you would think of discussing at a place dedicated to Android...I think we are fighting a losing battle here but at least the posts count :p

Upvote 0
Exactly I can think of plenty of places I post where I am on topic but not discussion something you would think of discussing at a place dedicated to Android...I think we are fighting a losing battle here but at least the posts count :p

lol.

I don't need a post count to feel good about myself. ;)

It's fun to watch it grow, but as was said earlier I pay closer attention to my thanks count. :)

Reactions: blade00000009
Upvote 0
We got married at my family's hunting lease. January 20, 2007 in the middle of one of the worst winter storms Texas has ever had, less than a 1/4 of the guests could even make it. To make it even more interesting my sister the J.P. who was officiating fell into the pool in 20 degree weather, we had to get married with the lovely mental image of her standing in front of us in her black robe with nothing on but that and her boots!

Upvote 0
AHAHAHA I'm a Lounge person...and I don't got a Green or Red Forum to chit chat in :p

lol.. "...I don't got..."

When my kids were around 4 and 5 we had to stop them from such poor English. We finally succeeded in getting them to come around to "I ain't got." :D

Just kidding. :D

Kidding aside, I know that you know that you can be in the green or the red anytime you want to, having been both (both of us ;)).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones