• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S : Owner And Administrators Appreciation (Feb 21-28)

Looks like Phases was too busy to show up to his own party. :/

He'll be here. He probably wants to "make an entrance," pose in the doorway for just the right amount of seconds, wearing his fingertip to elbow ebony gloves, tight sequined hot pants, tea cup heels and brush-up hairdo a-la early David Bowie.. he'll sashay right in and throw a knowing wink at every single participant in the room.

:D

He'll be here. He probably wants to "make an entrance," pose in the doorway for just the right amount of seconds, wearing his fingertip to elbow ebony gloves, tight sequined hot pants, tea cup heels and brush-up hairdo a-la early David Bowie.. he'll sashay right in and throw a knowing wink at every single participant in the room.

He said "sashay" ...ROFL! I can visualize the scene!....wait! We aint talking about Yeahha?

ROFL3.gif

Rico beat me too it :( but I hope Phases doesn't steal my outfit:p

Late to the game as usual, but a big heart felt thanks to the Three Stooges...I mean Rob, Phases and TVictory (I can say that because today doesn't really exist being 2/29) without whom we would not have this wonderful place many consider home away from home!

I'm in big trouble then!:eek:

This is what not going to bed before 2am and getting up at 8am every day for weeks on end will do to you.

That, or I really am in China! Or maybe Australia...I don't know where I am...

On Edit: Oh, wait, it says right over there to the left! OK, I feel better now.

I'm in big trouble then!:eek:

This is what not going to bed before 2am and getting up at 8am every day for weeks on end will do to you.

That, or I really am in China! Or maybe Australia...I don't know where I am...

On Edit: Oh, wait, it says right over there to the left! OK, I feel better now.

Would yawl stop messn with this poor guy's brains! Ok Sam, its really Feb 30th xD
You slept TWO days!

Wow! How in the world did I miss this?

Thanks very much for the kind words from everyone! Got me all warm and fuzzy on the inside :) I'd be foolin' if I said this job were easy for any of the staff (or dedicated hard core helpers!) but we sure wouldn't be doing it if we didn't enjoy it. There's not much I can say other than echo what I said in my open letter but.. I really do appreciate the nice things said in this thread. It makes it worth it.

This job can get mundane, difficult, and even make me want to drop a tear sometimes.. so to come on and see (actually, be shown :o) something like this really is awesome.

Thanks a bunch guys, made my day for sure!

Wow! How in the world did I miss this?

Thanks very much for the kind words from everyone! Got me all warm and fuzzy on the inside :) I'd be foolin' if I said this job were easy for any of the staff (or dedicated hard core helpers!) but we sure wouldn't be doing it if we didn't enjoy it. There's not much I can say other than echo what I said in my open letter but.. I really do appreciate the nice things said in this thread. It makes it worth it.

This job can get mundane, difficult, and even make me want to drop a tear sometimes.. so to come on and see (actually, be shown :o) something like this really is awesome.

Thanks a bunch guys, made my day for sure!

TIME TO BREAK OUT THE CAKE (Special thanks to Yeahha, KaranDPR and TxGoat for slaving over a hot stove to make one of their specialties!)

3 Stooges Birthday Cake - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom