• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S : Mods Appreciation Week! (Feb 8-14)

Thanks to all the Mods for keeping this place the way it is, it is by far the most respectful forum I have ever frequented, and you are responsible for that. But also for being one of us, and not letting the power go to your heads... (You know, like the Guides do ;) )

I don't know what you are talking about my head has always been like this
BigHead.jpg

Upvote 0
Amen to that. I still tentative with using that, but the few times I have it has been swift and accurate.

Don't hesitate, the mods love it when you report stuff :D
I am not joking

We do! Having a few extra reports is definitely preferable to the alternative of having things go unnoticed :)

Thanks for doing what can be a thankless job

Don't worry, the frankly over-generous paycheck more than makes up for it!

[Hide]I mean, it will more than make up for it, as soon as Phases gets around to sending it. He assures me it wont be long now.[/spoiler]

Screw you all ;)

Jk

:p

Rico, Scary Alien and Indy are the same. 'Indy' is SA's title, lol. I was like, 'who is Indy' when I saw that list :p Thought I was so out of the loop that I don't even know a new MOD XD

You don't remember Indy? The poor guy is going to be crushed when he hears that.

Upvote 0
LOL, wow, I really missed a lot in here...

"Indy" (Indianapolis) is where I live (okay, where my planet has "assigned" me ;) :)).

Thanks to all for the kind words! I only hang-around here because of the all the great folks like you all that continue to make this forum great.

Cheers!

SA...seems like you have an alter ego name Indy ;) Go figure, Aliens seem to be double appreciated! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
SA...seems like you have an alter ego name Indy ;) Go figure, Aliens seem to be double appreciated! :rolleyes:

LOL, I kind of like "Indy"...makes me think of Indiana Jones, though...and Frisco looks more like him than me with his choice of hatware ;) :).

Yes.. a close look at his mouth reveals a second mouth, lending credence to your analysis. Two mouths for the price of one. :D

Argh! Visions of The Coneheads and Beldar come to mind :eek: :D ;) :p :).

(ack...now I'm worried that pics might follow...:p)

Upvote 0
My thanks go out to all the colors of Android Forums because without all of them and all of you there would be no forum. But this week is all about the guy's and gal that wear the red badges. They have dedicated a lot of time and knowledge to this community. Thanks for all you do.

Upvote 0
My thanks go out to all the colors of Android Forums because without all of them and all of you there would be no forum. But this week is all about the guy's and gal that wear the red badges. They have dedicated a lot of time and knowledge to this community. Thanks for all you do.

MODs are just Guides with a little wee hammer!
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This - YouTube

Upvote 0
MODs are just Guides with a little wee hammer!

Baby, you've been talking to the wrong mods.... ain't nothin' wee about my hammer. It's not called "Great" for nothing! :D

original.jpg

Seriously, thanks to all for the kind words. They are much appreciated, as is your continued support in keeping AF the absolute bestest place for friendly, knowledgeable advice about Android. It's you who make it that! :cool:

Upvote 0
Baby, you've been talking to the wrong mods.... ain't nothin' wee about my hammer. It's not called "Great" for nothing! :D
Whoever told you that didn't want to hurt your feelings. Its a known fact all mods have a wee hammers. They use them to make the square peg fit in the round hole.

Yeah we do have some great mods. Now if we can just get a few to pick a color . One week its red and next its green. Reminds me of Xmas lights.

We need to take up a collection to get ricos ears fixed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones