• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A N D R O I D - F O R U M S : Mods Appreciation Week! (Feb 8-14)

Rico ANDROID

Android Expert
Mar 10, 2011
In Cell Phone SIMetery
The AF Moderators Appreciation week starts tomorrow! Just like weve shared comments and congrats for the Guides, lets show those mods that they are appreciated! Will we see mods that we've never imteracted or seen on AF? Will be a great week to see!

Send the word out ! Stop in and have a slice of AFBlue ModCake
More bigger and better prize give-aways this week!​

picsay-1328630867.jpg

ANDROID FORUMS MODERATORS
alostpacket​

DaSchmarotzer​

EarlyMon​

El Presidente​

Kelmar​

kratos​

lunatic59​

marctronixx​

Martimus​

NightAngel79​

novox77​

OfTheDamned​

pastafarian​

scary alien​

Slug​

Steven58​

twospirits​

Vihzel​

Xyro​

Thank you very much to all of the ladies and gentlemen in RED. I think I have had at least some interaction with all of you over the last couple of months since I have become and active contributor and have not had a bad experience yet.

You're guidance, knowledge, and patience with me as I learn to be a contributor to the site, as opposed to a consumer of others contributions, is greatly appreciated. I welcome both your inline and PM hints when I may be off track, and seeing your thanks on my posts lets me know I am on truly on point and helping, particularly in threads outside of The Lounge.

So I great big THANK YOU to you!!!!!!!!!:)

Upvote 0
Thanks to the MODs for all of their hard work and dedication. I have been there and done that and I know how much of the work is underpaid (Phases, you sill owe me my PEANUTS!!!) and sometimes under appreciated. So this is a great way that the members here are really showing how much you guys and OTD are very much appreciated. All of the MODs deserve a BIG pat on the back for keeping everything on AF running in tip top order :)

Thanks to all the awesome mods who have put hard work and effort into the site. (Yes this does include you Roze, of course we can't forget about you.)
haha, thank you B2L for the mention <3 I haven't been a MOD in almost half a year though ;) Rico would need an 'Retired' MOD (and Guide) dedication thread ;)

Upvote 0
Yes good job, I haven't tried all the android forums under the sun but unlike other forums, this one's not hijacked by spam bots (or spammers). There are other enthusiast forums that someone have set up but can't ask for too much there if they're short staffed.

I think this being the main android site it becomes the destination for fanboys (and/or employees) where they can be heard the most. That's an inevitable drawback of a site as popular as this, so well done the mods for keeping the peace!

Upvote 0
This place wouldn't be half what it is without the guys in red. They do a bang up job around here! This forum is so unlike most others. I think we have really found a balance and a great sense of community, in no small part to the efforts of our friendly and wise mods.

Thank you all for being such a big part of the greatness that is AF!

Upvote 0
As a newly appointed Moderator I can tell you that it is a different perspective of the forums. There's a lot that needs to go on behind the scenes to make sure the members have the best, most helpful experience while in the forums.

And really, that's what we're all about ... making sure the membership has an enjoyable place to come to learn and share. Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for the appreciation, but right back atcha. :D

Upvote 0
Besides all the normal work you fine folks do, I want to thank you for the quick responses to the plethora of reports that I put in your area on a regular basis.
You folks are awesome!

Amen to that. I still tentative with using that, but the few times I have it has been swift and accurate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones