• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root A thank you and a farewell

sadielynn

Android Enthusiast
I know this is likely to be deleted, as it's likely against the rules, but I had to do it.

I know I haven't been around much the last year or so, but I felt the need to drop by one last time. I am retiring my trusty Optimus V, so I will probably not be hanging out here anymore :(

You guys have all been awesome. This is truly one of the best forums around,and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit sad to leave. Hopefully there are some other folks from here over on the N4 boards.

Special thanks to AndyOpie150,JerryScript,Brotherswing and Benslgdroid. You guys helped me SO much, especially hand-holding me thru flashing my first ROM...good lord you all were patient with me! I'm probably missing a few names, but believe me, all the advice I've received from you all is not forgotten! I came in not knowing a thing about android, rooting, or anything really, and I'm leaving with a V on its 2nd ICS rom and enough android jargon in my lexicon to draw confused look from even my self-prclaimed 'techie' friends.

So, I guess this is goodbye. Long days and pleasant nights, my forum friends. :ciao:

Very few members left of the original crew. I'm sort of the torch bearer. As always I feel saddened when a friend moves on to another phone.
Hope things are just as good in you new phone's forum.
You never know where I might land when VM gets a 4G LTE network (or another carrier gets an affordable 4G LTE nrtwork). Maybe I'll see you and the old crew then.

We get freely, we give freely
AndyOpie150

Back
Top Bottom