( I know this has been posted before, but all the search results were for different phones than this one)
So whenever I try to set up my activesync e-mail stuff it always tells me that the "verification failed" and that I need to check my username and password.
im 100% sure im typing in the right password and the right e-mail address, so what is the problem?
If more details are neeed, just ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.
So whenever I try to set up my activesync e-mail stuff it always tells me that the "verification failed" and that I need to check my username and password.
im 100% sure im typing in the right password and the right e-mail address, so what is the problem?
If more details are neeed, just ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.