• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root adw speed

dcooterfrog

I have been a lpp user for a while ( paid) but seem to see no development
in looking at adw i like the fact that it is still in development but I miss the following from lpp are they there

1)ability to have less home screen 5 is a lot. I use 3 or 4 at most. would less screen use less memory

2)the ability to roll though the screens so 1,2,3,1,2,3. sliding in one direction.
3)scrolling dock

and is just does seem as fast. is there a good way to speed it up.

Regarding

1.) when your at your homescreen press menu then click edit, you can then add/delete/rearrange home screens.

2. Adw EX has a feature called Infinite Scroll which i'm pretty sure thats what your talking about.

3. Doesn't have this but there is an hidden dock feature that you might make up for it.

Consider purchasing ADW Ex i find it faster than the original. But if the original fee's slow try tweaking the desktop scroll speed and the desktop bounce.

Give "Go Launcher EX" a try. It has all the best features of both. As a ex-LPP user myself, I'd never be able to go back. Best of all, it's free.

Regarding

1.) when your at your homescreen press menu then click edit, you can then add/delete/rearrange home screens.
Awsome. that has go to help
2. Adw EX has a feature called Infinite Scroll which i'm pretty sure thats what your talking about.
hmm wil lthat work like an upgrade and still use the velocity 1.2 settings
I suppose I can find out
3. Doesn't have this but there is an hidden dock feature that you might make up for it.
I will hae to figure out what this means

Consider purchasing ADW Ex i find it faster than the original. But if the original fee's slow try tweaking the desktop scroll speed and the desktop bounce.

I personally use LauncherPro, it runs so smoothly, the scrolling bottom dock is an amazing feature, and the 3D app drawer adds a great customization feature to it :)

Back