• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ADWLauncher EX

zylk33

Apr 28, 2010
So I decided to purchase ADWLauncher EX. I have been running it for about two days and have noticed an incredible amount of battery loss. And also it seems like my phone has been running in the upper 60%. Anyone else experiencing any battery issues with ADWLauncher EX? And if not, any suggestions to help the situation?

Yeah, I just gave 'er a full charge and it's holding quite well. Must have been me. Others are saying they get better battery, so there!
When you use the hidden dock, how do you get to the app drawer icon without going back to the default dock?

Don't think there is a way (without going back to standard dock) unless you either put an icon in the dock that opens the app drawer or set the "swipe up" gesture to open to app drawer.

Reactions: bjanow
Upvote 0
Yeah, I just gave 'er a full charge and it's holding quite well. Must have been me. Others are saying they get better battery, so there!
When you use the hidden dock, how do you get to the app drawer icon without going back to the default dock?

on your main screen hold down on an empty space and click Launcher Actions. Then click Open/Close App Drawer. The icon will appear on your desktop,drag it down to the dock. if you press and hold on the icon, you can edit it as well. Before dragging it to the dock of course.

Hope that is what you were talking about

Reactions: bjanow
Upvote 0
on your main screen hold down on an empty space and click Launcher Actions. Then click Open/Close App Drawer. The icon will appear on your desktop,drag it down to the dock. if you press and hold on the icon, you can edit it as well. Before dragging it to the dock of course.

Hope that is what you were talking about
That is exactly what I was talking about. Awesome, thanks.

I love this launcher too. Hiding the dock bar makes it.

Upvote 0
i find that it does drain battery i tried using that launcher pro demo and i had set it up and then did an overnight charge and i found it drained my battery and i have the bidallies 1500 mah battery. too bad i would like ADW looks like a sick app.

anyone that used both notice if ADW runs more efficient than launcher pro?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones