• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All current ROMs?

djthebogan

Just wondering what all of the current roms are that are still getting built or updates, whatever you want to call it. The 3 most recent I know of are BACKside 10.17, BobZ cm7 10.13, and MiRaGe cm7 10.16. Are there any others?

Thanks. Thats what i used to get MRG and BobZ. I see Harmonia on there, last build was Aug 22, is that the newest? Whats the latest bumblebee build?

Any advantages the Froyo roms have over gingerbread?

I forgot she made an iho rom. That's actually harmonia2. There's a froyo version of harmonia it doesn't look as bumble is still being developed. Harmonia is just a hybrid stock rom. Which is froyo. If you like stock but want more space and battery life that's the way to go but as for features iho is ginger bread and best way to go.

Thanks. Thats what i used to get MRG and BobZ. I see Harmonia on there, last build was Aug 22, is that the newest? Whats the latest bumblebee build?

Any advantages the Froyo roms have over gingerbread?

It's the other way around, Gingerbread has all the advantages over Froyo (except for battery life). ;)

Back
Top Bottom