• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root All The Basics, Very user friendly.

Im so glad it worked for u! Its so cool that i was able to help i to felt like i was asking to many questions but it's very exiting stuff. These guys are geniuses!

I have loaded the rom, and I can't figure out how to get my boot.img out of the file x.x my computer isn't working right now so I can't use it to help

I like the ROM ^_^

I just flashed the slimm+ ROM, its basically the stock ROM but all the metro stuff and a couple other stuff is gone, and it has Google now from jelly bean

How do you have google now? I don't have it. I downloaded yes room 3 days ago and use don't see any updates to the rom in the op since then.

Its in the ROM itself, it replaced the Google search app. When you click on the search bar on top , set the default for Google search and it should be Google now. It is slow, but I like it

When u do the backup in recovery mode i Back it up to ext. Sdcard correct? And if i do a factory reset once i reboot will i have all back or will i lose everything?

Is there a NON 4shared link to the cwm touch recovery? I can't get into my 4shared account to save my life. :confused:

Whenever i try to install the touch recovery to my phone, i always get this "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery permission denied "

What could I be doing wrong? I have updated the su binaries and have root access on the phone...

Whenever i try to install the touch recovery to my phone, i always get this "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery permission denied "

What could I be doing wrong? I have updated the su binaries and have root access on the phone...

U didn't actually use the words "by-name" did u? Substitute the words "by-name" for the name of the recovery file/IMG..

U didn't actually use the words "by-name" did u? Substitute the words "by-name" for the name of the recovery file/IMG..

I was before....sorry a little new to using cmd prompt for modifying, now when I put it in I get &quot;< /dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/touchrecovery.img/recovery: cannot open for write: No such file or directory &quot; EDIT:Got it up and running.

Back
Top Bottom