• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ALL VARIANTS][Rom][Original Tweaks][6/10/14]Bad Seed Customs:Tranquil M8 RLS1 - HTC ONE M8

Granite1

Zercron Encrusted Tweezer
Steal25 and Bad Seed Customs has done it again!! :D

Tranquil M8 looks like it's going to be a good rom, I need to get my flash on and give it a spin. Bad Seed has always been one of my favorite Dev teams since back in the OG Evo days and of course the MikMik. ;)

Thread OP: steal25

OP can be found over at XDA: [Rom][Original Tweaks][6/10/14]Bad Seed Customs:Tranquil M8 RLS1

Stop over at XDA and throw these guys some thanks, and even a small donation. They develop for us, lets show our appreciation!! :)

Well, I flashed it. Made a nandroid then restored back to Viper because I needed my phone for work. I know everything I need works on Viper, haven't gone back to play around. :o

Well, I flashed it. Made a nandroid then restored back to Viper because I needed my phone for work. I know everything I need works on Viper, haven't gone back to play around. :o

Just flashed ARHD late yesterday (VERY NICE),working my way to TRANQUIL,will load up momentarily........

Flashed this w/the stock kernal a couple hours ago,definitely like their tweaks on the U/I-Settings layout. :rock:

There was some kind of "Buyer Beware" for the T-Mobile (U.S.) crowd,that a small few reported issues w/bootloop.
I didn't get any of that,smooth as silk,seems very stable.
Went back to VIPER,as I have it set-up for daily use,will re-visit in a day or two & try out the BadSeed (?) kernal.
Should all go well,this will get into the "Starting Line-Up",along w/VIPER.
Tried a couple other ROMS earlier today that were T-Mobile friendly,but,left WI-FI Calling on the chopping block (TRANQUIL has it,as does VIPER). :)

Back
Top Bottom