• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Almost as good as bricked

justin39325

Well, first of all I have a lg mytouch 4g. I have root, cyanogenmod 9, TWRP custom recovery and a BROKEN POWER BUTTON!. So when I accidently used TWRP and had to take the battery out there was no way to turn back on. And I already tried adb and it wouldn't recognize the device because it was shut down. How do I get it back on without adb or power button?

Thanks but the phone is off right now. And each time I plug it in, the cyanogen battery pic shows up the disappears according to default. Something like this happened earlier but magically rebooted in its own after I took out the sd card and plugged it into the computer in debugging mode.

Thanks but the phone is off right now. And each time I plug it in, the cyanogen battery pic shows up the disappears according to default. Something like this happened earlier but magically rebooted in its own after I took out the sd card and plugged it into the computer in debugging mode.

What debugging mode can you access with the external keys or did I misunderstand there?

I assume the power key plus one of the volumes is needed to get into recovery on this phone?

Back
Top Bottom