• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Already Bored Samsung Captivate....?

Soooo......I have had my Samsung Captivate for a little over 2 months...I am a noobie to android, used a BB forever...however, I have rooted I am running the leaked 2.2 on it via XDA. Right now I am just kinda bored with it and I would lilke some suggestions on what to do with it.....Tinkering, apps sideload apps a good website for apps re root use cognition etc. I really don't know but I am down for whatever. Wouldn't mind putting the NFL app on here. Something like that, good free apps good pay apps ANYTHING!! Help...Thanks.

Sounds like you are asking what apps or things you can do with your phone that are fun? Sounds kinda like a person question to me...

Look through gizmodo for past week's best apps

Gizmodo, the Gadget Guide

One of the new fun things I have been doing with my Phone is using remote desktop to play for-money poker on my captivate while my wife shops.

Upvote 0
Looks like you're in the Miami area. I'd say put your phone away and go hit up South Beach :D

Lol! I like this answer! But I must say besides all the boobies and babes at the beach I am pretty bored with South Beach too...Haha. Not really anyway my friend also suggested AppBrain and I see you use it, can you fill me in on a lil info to it? I need anything special? Do I go to the site on my phone or load it by mounting it up to my PC? Sorry major NOOB this way..

Reactions: PaulMcCartney
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Soooo......I have had my Samsung Captivate for a little over 2 months...I am a noobie to android, used a BB forever...however, I have rooted I am running the leaked 2.2 on it via XDA. Right now I am just kinda bored with it and I would lilke some suggestions on what to do with it.....Tinkering, apps sideload apps a good website for apps re root use cognition etc. I really don't know but I am down for whatever. Wouldn't mind putting the NFL app on here. Something like that, good free apps good pay apps ANYTHING!! Help...Thanks.

Dude, you live in Miami and you are bored???? Do you have a boat???;)

Reactions: PaulMcCartney
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones