• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Am I crazy?

droid51378

Android Enthusiast
I had a bad HTC Hero and got a Moment. I have since missed the al touch screen phone. The sense UI. The social networking with my contacts. So I found someone who wants to swap their Hero for my Moment. Am I crazy for swapping back? I know I will be happy with either phone, but I just think the Hero will be the more dominant phone.

yes. u failed by trading ur original hero for a moment. right now the hero is the only contender for the iphone IMO. also, avoid the pre like the plague in the off set chance that that has crossed ur mind.

My original Hero would not take a picture, at all.

sounds like a defective handset or possible that it had a bug. a hard reset may have taken care of it, otherwise i would have swapped out for a new hero. i know that's a pain, but that's no reason to trade for the moment. it's not like all the heroes wont take pics.

It comes down to what you want. If you want the keyboard stick with the moment. If you were happy with the hero and like it more go back.

Remember all the things that made you leave the Hero? Why would you want to go back. Keep the Moment.

HERO, HERO, HERO!!! I would go with the Hero all day long. I have had mine a whopping 4 days but I LOVE IT! The Moment looks decent and all, but I dunno there's something about it that makes me want to slam it on the ground and jump up and down on all the pieces. :eek:

I played with both for a bit, the moment seems considerably less responsive, plus no sense ui. and good thing it comes with a slide out keyboard (that sort of works) bc the on screen keyboard is impossibly slow. i was debating and after 2 minutes in the store it was clear that the hero dwarfs the moment.

Back
Top Bottom