• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help android 2.1-update1 to 2.2

mteselman

Lurker
Hi , I have android 2.1-update1 on a milestone I motorola, from UK , but I am using it in Argentina with movistar. do you know if I can update the firmware to v2.2 provided by movistar directly ? or I should update only from motorola updater with UK version ? , because my 3g is not working and I have updated recently with the motorola updater sw, without problems, but the 3g Connection was not fixed, any idea ' thks .

Hi , I have android 2.1-update1 on a milestone I motorola, from UK , but I am using it in Argentina with movistar. do you know if I can update the firmware to v2.2 provided by movistar directly ? or I should update only from motorola updater with UK version ? , because my 3g is not working and I have updated recently with the motorola updater sw, without problems, but the 3g Connection was not fixed, any idea ' thks .

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i moved your post to the milestone forums. folks here probably can help you out.

Back