• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS

Jullia

Lurker
Feb 4, 2011
Today I was looking for some Tablet information as I am going to buy Android Tablets! I found some cool Android tablets which impressed me specially with new OS Android Honeycomb 3.0. I was read some overview:

Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS Overview

It's impressive specially because of some handy features and dual core processor I think Android Tablets with Android 3.0 OS will compete with iPad and I found two best option at the moment:

LG G-Slate
Motorola Xoom!

What's your advice?

Today I was looking for some Tablet information as I am going to buy Android Tablets! I found some cool Android tablets which impressed me specially with new OS Android Honeycomb 3.0. I was read some overview:

Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS Overview

It's impressive specially because of some handy features and dual core processor I think Android Tablets with Android 3.0 OS will compete with iPad and I found two best option at the moment:

LG G-Slate
Motorola Xoom!

What's your advice?

I'd expect both of these to be good tablets, but as neither has hit the general public only time will tell...

Honeycomb running in it's preview release form on my Nook Color overclocked to 1.1 GHz is a good start at showing what a UI designed to run on a tablet versus phone sized screen can offer and this should be even better on T2/Dual proc tablets coming soon...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones