• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Authority Editors Choice

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
Doing some perusing of other tech sites as I work on EBC and saw this "Editors Choice" image on Android Authority:
editors-choice.png

Am I being a nitpick or should that be Editor's Choice or Editors' Choice? Seems like the most ironic of typos lol

Now I'm curious what this means...
Go on Twitter / X and read some of the tweets from @iamkellex , very loose cannon and alot of hatred. I remember disagreeing with him very respectfully a few years back in the comments on a Droid-Life article and dude went ape s..t. Tim over at DL is great, but Kellen's behavior is very disturbing.

He's deleted a lot of his tweets it looks like, but you'll see what I mean, especially that tweet from from November 17, 2019. I'd post it here, but it's far from family friendly.

You think someone running a busines / website would present themselves in a more professional manner. If you were someone advertising on that site and saw the owner calling people "Nazis", I'm not sure I would want my company using one's platform for advertisement.

Back
Top Bottom