• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Fonts...

X10iUser

Android Expert
All fonts posted here have been tested by myself so you don't have to worry if they will work or not. You can reference this GUIDE for how to install them using an app or file explorer. I will update this thread as when I try new fonts.

All fonts have already been renamed so you just need to use your preferred method of installing them.

Pack 1

Alex - Bistecca - Booter

removed - tinypic url expired

Challenge Contour - Contary Mary - Express

removed - tinypic url expired

Fairy Dust - Magic School - Nosferatu

2rzqgkm.jpg
34ires7.jpg
2w356yc.jpg


Sony Sketch - Tribal - Worstvveld Sling

removed - tinypic url expired


Download Link 1
Download Link 2
----------

Pack 2

Birth Of A Hero - Burned Gothic - Cake

removed - tinypic url expired

Cardinal - Chaos Times - China Cat

removed - tinypic url expired

Cumotype - Distro - Isabella

removed - tinypic url expired]

Sketchy Times - Slurry - Urban Brush
removed - tinypic url expired

Download Link 1
Download Link 2
 
shame my phones not rooted as i think the Sony Sketch would look ACE
It does, but some find it a tad small, and the only annoyance for me is the little boxes like you can see in the pic below, although that is the only place I've ever seen them...

removed - tinypic url expired

removed - tinypic url expired

removed - tinypic url expired

...but it's still annoying.
 
Okay, newb question, but can someone just type up a walk through of how to install the new fonts? I've searched and there's nothing that I could find that is concrete and easily understood.
I'm running th DINC, rooted, with SkyRaider 3.3 Sense............
 
Okay, newb question, but can someone just type up a walk through of how to install the new fonts? I've searched and there's nothing that I could find that is concrete and easily understood.
I'm running th DINC, rooted, with SkyRaider 3.3 Sense............
Hi.

Did the guide referenced in the first post not help?
 
It does, but some find it a tad small, and the only annoyance for me is the little boxes like you can see in the pic below, although that is the only place I've ever seen them...
I can't get your screenies to load (not your fault, I'm using dialup and have a virus scan running at the moment), but if it's what I think it is, it means the font is missing a symbol that is being called for. When making Palm fonts, I used to work around this by getting the .ttf file into a Windows font editor (I used to use the HighLogic Font Creator demo, but there are other similar programs) and import characters from a similar font to replace any that appeared as boxes. My apologies if your boxes are something different.
 
Hi.

Did the guide referenced in the first post not help?


ummmmmmm......................uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........yeah..................it did..........now that you pointed it out. If it was a snake it would've bit me seems an appropriate phrase............Thanks!
 
Yo X10iuser!!!!

By any chance would you have the original fonts?? i seemed to have misplaced mine.... erm well really i replaced them!! lol
 
New to rooting and rooted my Droid Pro with Z4ROOT from the market. Will this work and all I need is TypeFresh and AndExplorer to work?

Thanks!
 
Decided to try it last night and got it to work. Some fonts showed chinese letters but if you go thru the reboot you they dont show up.

In the link provided by the OP on XDA, someone posts a nice list of fonts in a zip file that includes the Droid font.
 
Back
Top Bottom