• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Forums Splash screen

CYNICALifornia

Android Enthusiast
Hey folks, I made a little splash screen to show my love for these here forums. I decided to share it with you.

splash small.png

All you gotta do is download the attached zip and install it with the custom recovery of your choice.

Hope you enjoy.

Mods: Am I allowed to do this? (I am fully prepared for a slap on the wrist if not)

Attachments

Hey folks, I made a little splash screen to show my love for these here forums. I decided to share it with you.

View attachment 35738

All you gotta do is download the attached zip and install it with the custom recovery of your choice.

Hope you enjoy.

Mods: Am I allowed to do this? (I am fully prepared for a slap on the wrist if not)

not a mod but yes your allowed I do think we have a thread already however I think it would be more appropriate for a splash thread that is different than desktop threads. I posted several the other day and will probably post some more. If so I'll just add to this thread. Thanks for sharing your work with us :D

Sweet! Anyway to get one with our logo in it?

Actually, you probably need to pm the big guy before doing that.

Always willing to rep AF!

Sweet! Anyway to get one with our logo in it?

Actually, you probably need to pm the big guy before doing that.

Always willing to rep AF!

Sure. I'm willing to trow together anything (I can't code or run terminal, but I am trying to share my limited talents).

Who is the big guy?

Back
Top Bottom