• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Release

Which operating system is better?

• Android 4.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Confused by your thread, sorry. Are you saying the Max is getting an update? If so, updated to what and where did you get the info? Thanks :)

I WAS INFORMED THAT THE UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED IN BATCHES... IF YOU HAVE IT ALREADY PLEASE NANDROID AND SEND IT TO ME TO POST FOR EVERYONE. I RECEIVED MINE LAST NIGHT BUT MY PHONE WENT DEAD. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT BATCH
I emailed customer service 2 hours ago about when i could expect it to be pushed to my phone. As soon as i get it and get philz reflashed ill definitely get it posted

cant remember which zte phone it was on, but by clearing data then force closing the apps. google service framework and google play services you clear out the phones memory of searching for any update, bmartin, you might want to try this, cause i remember it brought up the update on my old zte after my phone died in the middle of downloading an update.

Ive been waiting for this dumb ass phone to get updated since it first came out thats when i got it, and now all these run arounds, if someone gets it please be kind enough to post it here on the android forums.

Everyone needs to call and complain to boost mobile. Mention that their device support page has the update listed and question why it hasn't been released to your device nearly 2 weeks since the date listed on the website.

I called boost a minute ago and talked to a rep, and they said that they will send a ticket or something in and i should hope to receive the update within 48 hours. Now just a waiting game.

I called boost a minute ago and talked to a rep, and they said that they will send a ticket or something in and i should hope to receive the update within 48 hours. Now just a waiting game.
Keep us updated. Hopefully there's been some sort of issue on their end and we'll all get it soon.

Those bums i called boost and they said i needed to call zte so i did and i got this chinese guy with a heavy acent couldnt make out a word he said all i understood was soon thats it,@$&!#!!

I know it's frustrating, but relax man. Someone will get it before the rest of us and hopefully they'll be nice enough to post it.

Bmartin, you said that you had already got the notification but your phone died before you could get it so we know its out there just got to wait...

Has anyone installed that boost max sd card upgrade on thier phone? I wanted to know if its worth installing and what changes does it provide ,I realy would appreciate someone leting me know whats up.

Back
Top Bottom