• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Kitkat 4.4.2 Release

Which operating system is better?

• Android 4.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nothing for me. I even flashed back to stock with no root and stock recovery in anticipation. All communication with boost comes back with the save response. It's pushed out randomly and I'll just have to wait. I do find it hard to believe that nobody has gotten it yet

Yeah. Boost sent me a customer service survey through email after all my interactions with them over the past week and I made the suggestion quite a few times to make the updates available for direct download. I understand most users aren't too worried about it, but for people like us who are willing and able to flash these things ourselves it would be a lot easier.

I went off at zte.. They said the update is released from their center server but warp 4g got the update and boost didn't update their site yet

Hey the guy who said he will be geting it in 48hours whats up? Dont forget about the poor people if you got it nandroid.

Just by looking at the thread it looked like you were talking about me. I withdrew the statement though so let just call it good.

Ok guys just got off the phone with boost and l was pissed, so they say i should be geting it by tomorrow lets see how truthful they are.and if i get it first thing i will post it here for everyone to have

I made this same type of situation very big deal in my opinion ofcurse so i have been over maybe 14 months trying to teach myself in how to develop customized rom for android phones its not easy that's sure my point is we got to be able to accomplish this ourselves

Okay so after an hour on the phone with boost care talking to Hector, supposedly after he refreshed the the phone through their website the update will be available to me within the next 24 hours. We shall see. I dont have it yet, obviously.

Hopefully after all this harassment one of us gets it. I wonder if it will still be as easy to root after the update

@bmartin70 I sent you a PM a while back asking if you were planning to make stock roms from the 4.4.2 update if/when it becomes available. I am happy to put them together as I have since the beginning. If you want to give it a shot let me know. No need for both of us to work toward the same goal ;)

Back
Top Bottom