• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Newbie

Congrats for making the upgrade and thanks for joining Android Forums. You will find the members here friendly and helpful. I hope that you will utilize the vast amount of information here as well as asking any questions about your phone. We want to assist and share our experiences. Every single member once was at the beginning of the Android experience. Welcome to Android Forums Donna.

I'm glad you joined us. Feel free to ask Android questions and also to join us in the off topic section where we just sit back and have fun.

Last edited:
https://m.gsmarena.com/honor_5x-7590.php
There's a lot of personalization apps you can install from the play store that will help you out also.
Nova launcher can change the way you interact with the home screen, icon sizes, the look of the icons, widgets and background images as wallpaper.
Textra as your messaging app is great.
Google photos for all of your photos and video backups.
Don't be afraid to test them out as you can always uninstall them.

Welcome.jpg

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome!

I've already found the Honor 5X forum helpful, and I'm on my way over there right now to ask what probably is a stupid question, but that's the way I roll lately ;).

Back
Top Bottom