• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Stickers

Yes I will be making them in other colors. I will be posting up new pics tonight. Working on a simple website to have this as well.

Thanks

Here is what I put together this afternoon... We are still working on our full website that will be available soon. In the meantime you can purchase stickers here as well. All stickers will be shipped using the stay flat envelopes so that they will be protected.

For some reason FireFox and Google chrome opens it fine. Safari opens it all messed up. We will look into that.

Here is a direct link.
http://inkedcity.bigcartel.com/

Let me know if there is any problems at check out.

Shirts will be up along with other sticker designs by this weekend

Thanks

Upvote 0
Phone skinz, phone skinz!!! :)

One step at a time ... LOL We are getting the material this weekend and will start doing some testing with it. I will Also be getting some reflective 3m vinyl and see how they look.

Here is a one of the designs we will have on the shirts. The color will be the correct one, this is just the sample. We will be adding the colors to the window logo as well :D

Untitled-2.png

Upvote 0
Here is a one of the designs we will have on the shirts. The color will be the correct one, this is just the sample. We will be adding the colors to the window logo as well :D

LOL!

I can totally see us getting into actual fights with iPhone homers over a shirt like this but with Android pissing on their apple.

Maybe have it say "Rotten To The Core" and use the Android Font! Suh-wheet!

Upvote 0
I have a question and some advice
firstly, are the shirts ganna come out before Christmas?
And the advice is about the shirts, on the front you should just have the letters way Android and a pic of it and the back should say owns I-Phony and shows the apple logo covered with shit Ahahah that would be badass
Also have the size small shirts to be like kinda tight not small in length cuz I hate buying those and also I'm a runner so i like have tight shirts and I would soo run with that shirt lol

Upvote 0
The shipping shows as $3.00 on your site, but then I go to paypal and get tagged with another $4.80 for a total of $7.80. Any idea why that is?

I have a question and some advice
firstly, are the shirts ganna come out before Christmas?
And the advice is about the shirts, on the front you should just have the letters way Android and a pic of it and the back should say owns I-Phony and shows the apple logo covered with shit Ahahah that would be badass
Also have the size small shirts to be like kinda tight not small in length cuz I hate buying those and also I'm a runner so i like have tight shirts and I would soo run with that shirt lol

The only issue I had was there was no 2 for $5.00 on the site. I don't mind though it's only $1 lol!
We will have these problems fix tonight. I am in L.A. getting supplies . I saw it charge for flat rate when it should have not.

I am typing from my hero from the side of the freeway, so I have to be brief... thanks

Upvote 0
any thoughts of cool shirt designs??

We have some in the works ... I fixed the checkout, Now it will charge $1.00 for first sticker. Any sticker added after that it will charge $.50 per added sticker... ( I will be adding free goodies with your shipment if ordered before X-mas ...:D )

I still have to upgrade the site to show the 2 for $5.00

I know that there may be some people interested in the stickers from outside the U.S.A. and I am working on the shipping price for that.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Any of these going to make it on the site today or tomorrow, would like to put in only 1 order to minimize the shipping, and the Android with the middle finger is calling my name !!

Yes I will have some of these up by tomorrow, The one with the Linux Tux Will be printed and that one along with others that will be printed are going to be up after X-mas.

Upvote 0
This is just what we did tonight, I will work on some more designs By Monday evening. The color will be mixed to match the original logo. We are still trying to see what brand of tee we will use, Gildan Ultra Cotton, Anvil, Hanes

We are also going to be making some American Apparel Brand shirts for those that prefer a fitted shirt.

Picture434.jpg

Picture432.jpg

This is just the plain tee, With the print in the front and back. We will have others with more colors and diff designs.

Upvote 0
OOOHHHHH I am loving the tshirts too. Hopefully there will be big enough sizes for those of us larger fans LOL 3 or 4X. I will def be ordering at least 2 shirts when and if they are offered in large enough.

Yes we will be offering them in any size needed. We are the actual printers so we can print without worrying about minimums. We will be upgrading the site regularly, if you want a color / size combination that is not available Send me a PM or email to sales@inkedcity.com

We are also going to have hoodies, Long Sleeve shirts and plenty of girl style tee's.

Upvote 0
Yes we will be offering them in any size needed. We are the actual printers so we can print without worrying about minimums. We will be upgrading the site regularly, if you want a color / size combination that is not available Send me a PM or email to sales@inkedcity.com

We are also going to have hoodies, Long Sleeve shirts and plenty of girl style tee's.

That is fantastic, my wife will want one and probably daughter too LOL!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones