• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds ruined my life.

StevenChap

Excuse the dramatic title, but I tried to install the new Angry Birds RIO from the market a few days ago and it had this "error 18" crap, so I googled it and a link said, unmount SD and install and all is well, but ever since then, I can not install any apps, my market wont show any updates and I know for certain I used to update 1 app every two days or something and since RIO came out, nothing.

I downloaded the Gingerbread Music player apk and that says "Application failed to install" and if I try the HTC sync route, nothing happens :/

I also noticed that when I charge my phone now, if I use it during charge it randomly turns itself off which is weird and annoying :/

I used that temp root thing to remove the bloat ware but it is an Unrooted Orange branded 2.2 monster.

I found moving the app to the phone before installing the update allowed the install to proceed. After the update finishes, I move the app back to my SD card.

Back
Top Bottom