• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anim Mod and CM7??

Bowslayer

Anyone know if Jrummys Anim Mod app works on CM7?
I tried it last night on MIUI and it went bonkers.
Didnt stay on MIUI long. Keep getting Force Close Hell. Box saying Voice Search not responding or whatever. It would not go away. Had to SBF anf try it again. Worked flawlessly for a while but same issue popped up after a few hours.

I used it on CM7 a couple days ago and it was fine. Works on OMFGB as well. I did get an error message about read/write stuff but if you click on the menu button/settings there is a tab to check which corrects that. Reboot and fold, flip, bounce away

Yea. We can probably just go ahead and delete this thread. Im running Bo's BWC with the Metamorph add_on. It has the Fly in animation I was looking for.

the app allows you to choose various animations for the input windows (whatever they are called). Fly-in and Flip, bounce, blur, drop in, fly in and fold. I use the fold and its pretty neat. App is $1.50 and once installed there is a reboot and there you go.

o you were looking for fly in animations, if you look at your notification bar, when you get a text and email notification you will see more animations, bo did some great work with bwc this go round

o you were looking for fly in animations, if you look at your notification bar, when you get a text and email notification you will see more animations, bo did some great work with bwc this go round

Thank you kindly sir, I appreciate it ;)

He did do a bang-up job on the email and sms notifications! Those are extra special. The app in question adds animation to every screen as you work through menus. Example: menu/preferences (go launcher)/ screen settings/grid size... each menu is animated as it opens and closes. It really adds some custom bitchin vs. stock. I think its worth a buck and a half.

Absolutely. I liked this theme on Apex but this version blows it away. I love the flashing text Icon. When I first saw it I thought it was the coolest thing. Everything looks great.

Back
Top Bottom