• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root annoying popup message

chopolo

I keep getting the following message on phone screen:

Unfortunately,LG system server has stopped.

Software version:LGMS76910d
Build:JZ054K
Android version:4.1.2

Do i have to update phone to a newest version?

Phone is rooted using one click chinese executable.

Thanks.

Edit:
Ran upgrade recovery using LGMobile Support Tool and it fixed the issue but now root is gone though.

So update gets rid of the root. Just found out the hard way. Im still trying to find out what exactly the update did. There is still no apps to sd. Im going to post more info as i find it. Also im not sure if the update we mandatory. My last phone was the LG motion and it did not require updates.

So update gets rid of the root. Just found out the hard way. Im still trying to find out what exactly the update did. There is still no apps to sd. Im going to post more info as i find it. Also im not sure if the update we mandatory. My last phone was the LG motion and it did not require updates.

The latest update (20H) was to fix roaming issues, but I've blocked it cuz I couldn't install it due to having some mods on my phone...

For the metro L9, the update you receive on a rooted phone with a locked bootloader and stock rom is not an updated. It is a reinstall of the stock firmware that comes with the phone, and yes it removes root but is rerootable. Our phone does not support apps2sd without some work.

Yea, I got the same error message after updating too, I have the MS769 B and D firmware if you'd like to flash it manually, that seems to fix the issue...Or you can just leave it alone and that fixes it too..reboot a few times. If it doesnt fix it self after rebooting a few times, leave it on, keep pressing ok, go to settings, force close it, reboot, it will pop up again, keep pressing ok, it eventually goes away by itself. If it doesnt after a day, factory reset. I've been playing with it, yes it's annoying.

I just redid the Chinese root & I'm still getting the LGSystemServer error. Any advice before I have to factory reset & start all over again? :(

Thanks.

Edit:
Ran upgrade recovery using LGMobile Support Tool and it fixed the issue but now root is gone though.
I tried everything but here's what worked for me

Thanks.

Edit:

I found another possible solution to your problem clear data from your browser and cache

Back
Top Bottom