• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

another battery saver

i don't doubt it. i have it turned off for this exact reason. depending on what you're doing with your phone, having it vibrate a bunch of times (maybe 50 a day?) isn't going to save you any battery life. it could be extremely trivial, or it could be another little thing that adds up to having awesome battery life (i am confident saying my droid is now at least equal to, if not better than, a blackberry curve in battery life)

Upvote 0
I don't know...I did a battery drain test with the LED flashlight, and after (2) hours, and (2) email accounts polling every minute and (5) minutes respectively, battery level only dropped 20% with LED on the whole time. I can't imagine "Sound & Vibration" being at the top of the list under the battery usage chart.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones