• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another Set of DROID Bionic Pictures Appears in the Wild

Does anyone else think it's extremely strange and/or fishy that out of all the dozens of pics released regarding the Bionic, not a single one has been of the battery size? Given that battery duration is a major issue with LTE, you'd think it would be one of the first pics we should see.

Curious.

858501817_35b6406714.jpg

Does anyone else think it's extremely strange and/or fishy that out of all the dozens of pics released regarding the Bionic, not a single one has been of the battery size? Given that battery duration is a major issue with LTE, you'd think it would be one of the first pics we should see.

Curious.

858501817_35b6406714.jpg
Battery size as in the capacity, or the dimensions?

That cat looks bicurious.

Capacity.

what he said. and please do not question the cat's sexual orientation. he's a tomcat in every sense of the word.

And Yoda, please post a picture of the label showing the mAh. That would be MOST helpful.

One thing that gets me about the set of pictures is the second pic that shows the battery breakdown. All it shows is that the phone has been fully charged for almost three hours, and that it's main drain was phone idle and cell standby. A later pic shows that the battery is at 90%. This would be great and all, but this indicates that all the phone did was sit idly. The display is almost always the biggest drain, and doesn't show at all, telling me this phone had not been used at all since coming off the charger, nor does it have any apps or widgets running.

I'd like to see that same pic after doing quite a bit of work.

Back
Top Bottom