• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any 5.1.x Roms?

lawless_ambition

Hey I've been seeing 5.1.x Roms over on XDA for the x1031 are these working Roms yous know of or any or them good? Thanks for the responses.

Hey I've been seeing 5.1.x Roms over on XDA for the x1031 are these working Roms yous know of or any or them good? Thanks for the responses.
Cody's is by and far the fastest and most stable. Its a unofficial CM12.1 built with Linaro ... He's pretty quick to address issues and syncs every build with the most current sources. There's a link posted in one of the other threads ... Getting ready for OTAs I believe.

The sms issue is only with the native texting app and only from the app itself. You can recieve texts but when you go to reply and hit send it does nothing. Oddly you can reply from the quick reply popup window. Anywho if you use hangouts or another sms app it works fine. Google messenger to me is the best one. Themes work fine. But ambient display does not work.

Cody's build is by and far the best CM 12.X ROM for this phone...he's constantly updating adding, commits, cherry picking relevant features and trouble shooting issues. Just need more testers familiar with pulling logs, finding issues, duplicating said issues and getting good logs and this thing could be a milestone.

Back
Top Bottom