• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any good experiences?

i have an evo and i just got a nexus s for my mom. i called customer service about a billing issue, and she said "i noticed that when our premier plans changed, your upgrade was taken away. let me go ahead and put that back on your account for you" without me even mentioning it. i figured it was gone and there was nothing i could do about it. i was like........ooooooo............kayyyyyyyy??

awesome customer service, they have.

as far as my mom's nexus S, i'm slightly disappointed in the speaker/volume in general of the phone. also with no zoom on the camera. but besides that, it seems pretty snappy, can hold a good battery life, and will get any needed updates straight from google. good enough (for my mom, at least hahaha).

well, back in the running. I did as V425 said and sure enough I got approval for an early upgrade. figured it's the least they could do. i've been a good standing member for 7 years, no late payments, and i expressed my concerns with the buggy Samsung Moment.

they didn't question, they just offered right up front. weird. but good for me!

Back
Top Bottom