• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any one else get "disappearing icons?"

Hey guys: I'm new to this forum. Ever since I installed VM's 2.2 update on the intercept, the icons will disappear at times, and take up to 10 seconds to reappear. It will always happen when the phone is switched from portrait to landscape, and vice-versa. It's annoying, and up until now I've used the "recent applications" (holding the home button), and most of the time I can get to what I need. Does anybody else have this problem/know a way to fix it? Thanks!

I am having the same issue, and have just patiently waited for my icons to appear. Don't know a fix for it yet. I was hoping this forum had something about it

I'm getting the same thing. I didn't have very many shortcuts setup when I had 2.1, so I thought at first it was just from having as many new ones created as I did, but apparently there's more to it...

I have loaded that Go Launcher EX, and firggen love it! I hated the fact that the text msg screen was so white and bright, but with the add on, I am able to make it dark again, and everything runs so much smoother!

Thanks for the info!

I've been using Go Launcher EX for a couple months now and love it... but the past couple days I've had that disappearing icon thing in horizontal mode. Very strange... hope they fix it soon, I love the Go apps

Honestly, I've found that the problem arises from low internal memory on the phone side. I had the same problem, did a factory reset (which consequently deleted all applications on the device) and now haven't had the problem since. I try to keep my available phone memory above 90MB, try installing applications that support transfer to SD card.

Back
Top Bottom