• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any one got confirmation letter for your order from Seidio yet?

cooper1010 said:
I can't check my status (wont let me log in), even though the bank says my payment went through. I emailed seido about it but have yet to get a response.
Hello,

Please PM us your order number and we will be more than happy to look into this for you!

paradox183 said:
Ordered 5/31 mid-morning, got shipment confirmation at 5:07pm CDT today. I got the Innocase, the screen protector, and the 1750mAh battery.

Does anyone know if these ship from Houston? I know that's where Seidio is based, but don't know if they have a warehouse somewhere else. I'm in Austin, so I'm hoping my order comes before Friday...

Yes! We ship right from our HQ in Houston, Texas!

Hello All,

If you placed your order by this morning, please check your email for shipping confirmation as they should have been delivered by now. If not, please PM us your order information and we will be more happy to give you an update! :D

Regards,

My sister ordered my case for me and was cheap and chose shipping via USPS. My order says shipped, but I'm trying to get an idea of time from Houston to Columbus, Ohio. Can you tell me if the USPS was shipped via priority or parcel post? Thanks in advance! BTW - if it were me I would have chose Fedex 2 day!

My sister ordered my case for me and was cheap and chose shipping via USPS. My order says shipped, but I'm trying to get an idea of time from Houston to Columbus, Ohio. Can you tell me if the USPS was shipped via priority or parcel post? Thanks in advance! BTW - if it were me I would have chose Fedex 2 day!

My online purchase experience says everything gets to me within 2-3 days when shipped USPS. My mail gets from chicago to Phoenix in 2 days, so i just had my Seidio sent usps

My online purchase experience says everything gets to me within 2-3 days when shipped USPS. My mail gets from chicago to Phoenix in 2 days, so i just had my Seidio sent usps

CONFIRMED. Order shipped the 28th, Friday. Count - Sat, Tues, Arrived Wed. With this past monday being a holiday, that would be 3 business days from Friday to Wednesday. (of course, I still think mail moves on Sunday, I;m sure their trucks are still driving.

Just got my case!!! This phone is HUGE!!!

edit: Mine isn't that hard to pull apart now...but from experience with my fiancees iphone, I know that once it's on the phone it's much stronger.

hal1 said:
Anyone notice that after you put it together it's damn near impossible to pull it apart?

Hello,

To pull the case apart, simply follow the instruction that came with the case and hold on to the bottom half while gently pull the top halve away from the phone.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hello,

To pull the case apart, simply follow the instruction that came with the case and hold on to the bottom half while gently pull the top halve away from the phone.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

I did find that I need to gently push in on the bottom section to release the clip.

I like your product (this is my 4th), but I must say that to state "simply follow the instruction that came with the case" might be an over simplification, because according the to instructions, when putting the case together... "align the clips on the 2 sides of the bottom section with the notches in the top of the case"..

There are no clips/notches on the side of the case, just the back. Is mine defective? Should I be returning it?

Back
Top Bottom