• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any way to cheat at FieldRunners HD?

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
I understand most people feel it ruins the game, but for me it is more fun. I'm not competing with anyone, just enjoying the game the way it is fun for me.

It used to be that if you are about to let a guy run through the door, you pause the game, close the app, reopen and resume .. it would start the level over again and let you rearrange the towers to try again.

But they have since changed it to save on the fly and this is no longer possible.

Or is there another way? Or does anyone know any other cheats for this game without needing ROOT?

Thanks all

Ok now im rooted, and still cant get it lol. I fired up GameCIH but it wont work on this game anymore for some reason.

still hoping for tips, i love this game, and love it even more when hacked.

Are you running ics? If so that's why gamecih doesn't work since it isn't ics supported. Give game guardian a go.

Sent From My HTC Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2

Reactions: rsarno
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones