• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anybody else getting lots of FCs?

Lovenexus

I picked up my new wifi version of the Xoom at best buy and have been playing with it all day, but I've encountered a few foreclosures in the time being. Mostly from apps transfered from my nexus but i understand that some apps transfered from phone to tab can be fixed by uninstalling and dling again in the market. But even with just browsing google books it randomly foreclosed on me, and that's a stock app. I was just wondering if I'm the lonewolf in this and was just looking for some peace of mind. I love my Xoom with all its features and goodness. Any advice would be helpful

Yeah I am having a few forceclosses and what not on my wifi xoom but I just forces reboote it and the probloms have seam to stop the only one I get now is with dolphin HD restoring my last session

Dolphin HD constantly FCs when I switch between it and another app. Facebook has FCed quite a bit as well, but from what I can tell I should probably just use the regular website at this point considering the screen size.

Uninstall non-tablet apps. I had a ton of force closes on my initial sync because it was trying to get non-compatible apps.

I run smooth and clean now.

Google Body FC's for me once in a while for some reason, but that's the only one I've seen after my initial cleanup.

Some apps that were originally pre-froyo are causing FC's, I removed them and mine is working good, seems to be the older ones doing it to me for now.

Viro

had a string of FCs with Google Body & Dolphin HD they other day... ditched Dolphin, back to stock browser -- working like a charm !

had a string of FCs with Google Body & Dolphin HD they other day... ditched Dolphin, back to stock browser -- working like a charm !

Yeah I am having the same problom ... I was trying to get a poker app and the thing ont even open and it just closes ahhh grrr hc for being so new

Something I am noticing is a slight lag in watching youtube videos, anyone else seeing anything like that?

I am connected via Wireless N with no other traffic when having this issue.

Viro

I am getting FCs daily and even on things like the Android Market. I am getting frustrated with this. I love the tablet but I don't know if I can put up with all of these errors on it. Some apps won't run at all. I may take it back until some of the kinks are worked out.

the errors arnt in the tablet its self its in the apps compatibility with honeycomb and scene this is the first thing with HC released we are all just really beta testers for Google lol

Back
Top Bottom