• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone else have it?

r0ckstarr

No threads in here, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. Just got mine. Anyone else have one? What do you think so far? My old phone was a ZTE Engage, so this is quite a step up from that one.

No threads in here, so I thought I would get the ball rolling. Just got mine. Anyone else have one? What do you think so far? My old phone was a ZTE Engage, so this is quite a step up from that one.

I have it also. I won it in a contest held by ZTE at CES 2015. I haven't owned a ZTE phone before and my only other android phone was the Samsung Galaxy S III.

It isn't a little big for my liking and isn't as fluid as the S III. However for a budget phone, this is pretty impressive for the price.

I also own this phone. After a few months, I'm still very pleased with my purchase. The battery life is exceptional. Havent't had any problems at all, yet.

No category for the ZTE Zmax, which is not quite as good as the Grand Max+, but I'm probably going to get the Zmax.

I've been with Metro PCS for a few years and my LG Spirit has served me well, but Metro is phasing out CDMA phones.

I'm in the SF Bay Area and have heard CDMA will be supported until the end of the year, but I've also heard that it will only be supported for a few more months.

Regardless, the Zmax is just $100 after rebates, so I will buy it. Just wondering if it is too big for a guy to carry without a purse?

Will it fit in pants/jeans front pockets?

Either way, it's a steal at $100.

BTW, is Rooting available for the ZMax?

Can you elaborate on the size of the device? Is it bulky for a guy to carry around?
Thanks.

The phone is big and bulky but tolerable for now as I put it in my jacket pocket (ZTE Grand X Max Plus) but come warmer weather I will have to find another method to carry my phone around. Too big for pocket and maybe even too big for belt clipping.

For you, you mention you are in the SF Bay area, you should blend in will with a carry bag (purse) or fanny pack. I live in Texas and that don't fly out here, except for maybe certain parts of Austin.

The phone is big and bulky but tolerable for now as I put it in my jacket pocket (ZTE Grand X Max Plus) but come warmer weather I will have to find another method to carry my phone around. Too big for pocket and maybe even too big for belt clipping.

For you, you mention you are in the SF Bay area, you should blend in will with a carry bag (purse) or fanny pack. I live in Texas and that don't fly out here, except for maybe certain parts of Austin.

That shit don't fly out here either. It's like assuming all of Texas is like Austin.

i just got the+ i just had the max before, my question is anyone know how to make facebook messenger install and have the microphone working?i go to send a voice clip doesnt work, not only that is through trial and error i found out on the + messenger steals the microphone skype,gmail etc microphone works before you install messenger and after you remove it again :eek:

can anyone else with the grand x max+ install facebook messenger then send under send a message send a voice clip and tell me if it works?

I dont think its to big it fits in my pocket just fine. I got to get a case but I see how it is from there. I dont wear pants that are to small for me. The OS bugs get fixed the phone will get better. but we will see if any updates happen on a low budget phone

Facebook Messenger gave me hope and then stomped it into the ground, there was a new version dated today my issue is still there :mad:

Facebook Messenger gave me hope AGAIN and then stomped it into the ground, there was a new version dated yesterday my issue is still there :(

I have had this phone since February and I love it. I was wondering, however, if anyone could tell me if it's possible to connect it to my hd tv. I don't have a smart tv, so I would have to be able to connect it manually with cables. Is this possible, or am I out of luck?

I have had this phone since February and I love it. I was wondering, however, if anyone could tell me if it's possible to connect it to my hd tv. I don't have a smart tv, so I would have to be able to connect it manually with cables. Is this possible, or am I out of luck?

To connect it to your TV, you need to gave something like Google Chromecast. A refurbished one is around $20.

New here I have a ZTE Maxx and I had installed a few apps on it then I noticed that when I push the on button it takes about 5-10 seconds for the screen to come on and it wasn't doing that before. I factory reset the phone and its still doing it :mad:. Any suggestions??

Hi hope Im not off subject. Thinking of getting Boost Max+ could not find separate forum. This apeared to be closest thread. Currently have Boost J lg volt. Has the Boost ZTE Max been rooted yet. Would like to run WiFi Teather App

I have the Boost Max. Honestly it's great for an internet device and relatively easy to root. However I have had a recurring problem with my handset mic while in calls. A factory reset seemed to fix it. If you have any other questions feel free to write.

Hey everyone I just purchased the Zte grand X max + and wanted to know if anyone else has a dim notification light? Mine is so dim I can barely see it. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom