• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone in the UK got their Nexus One yet?

Hi Guys,

Thought i would contribute to the thread, I order mine at 12H00 on the 7th Jan...here's the latest from DHL

I don't expect to get my toy until tomorrow now.

Tracking history...
g_arrow_red.gif
Help
blank.gif
Date and time Status Location Service Area 1/12/2010 3:34 am Processed at DHL Location.
blank.gif
Cincinnati Hub, OH 3:14 am Transit through DHL facility
blank.gif
Cincinnati Hub, OH 1/11/2010 11:33 pm Depart Facility
blank.gif
Northeast Indianapolis, IN 11:31 pm Processed at DHL Location.
blank.gif
Northeast Indianapolis, IN 6:15 pm Departing origin.
blank.gif
Northeast Indianapolis, IN 5:51 pm Shipment picked up
blank.gif
Northeast Indianapolis, IN

Upvote 0
same here :) fingers crossed.
Yeah, hope so. Got an email from Reception at work saying a package had arrived for me. I was so excited I ran over there only to find it was something for stupid work!! LOL.
My shipping details have been received so hopefully it gets picked up today and shipped overnight for a movement before the end of the week.

Upvote 0
oh mark, that must've been such a letdown! I actually had exactly the same thing happen to me 3 years ago when I ordered the phone I have now.

Oh, and *drum roll please*.....

Order date: Jan 12, 2010 9:34 AM PST

It's done! Wooooooooo!
Yay! Nice work :). I'm still on:

Jan 12 - Google Phone Webstore received your order.

Jan 11 - You placed an order with Google Phone Webstore on Jan 11. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt to *snip*

I'm surprised it would take a whole day for the Webstore to receive the order.. I would imagine that's instantaneous? Anyway, credit card not yet billed but progress is being made at least.

EDIT: Woop! Actually credit card HAS been billed! Now it's official! :D Was charged

Upvote 0
oh mark, that must've been such a letdown! I actually had exactly the same thing happen to me 3 years ago when I ordered the phone I have now.

It's done! Wooooooooo!
Hoorah!! Glad you done it eventually.
I've had an update on DHL

Date and time Status Location Service Area 1/12/2010 12:48 pm Processed at DHL Location.
blank.gif
Northeast Indianapolis, IN 12:46 pm Departing origin.
blank.gif
Northeast Indianapolis, IN 1/11/2010
blank.gif
Picked Up by DHL.

Upvote 0
I ordered at 8pm GMT ( Order date: Jan 11, 2010 7:51 PM GMT ) so that might've been the reason the order arrived the day after.. I was thinking that the webstore worked under US hours, but maybe they redirect the order to a UK office.

Nah, I reckon it's PST-based times. Otherwise wish I had ordered at 1pm as originally intended, but refrained as in my head, that was before normal working hours there. Oh well. One extra day won't kill me. Maybe ;)

Upvote 0
I doubt it that you'll be able to get it by tomorrow. I think it's too early but hey... I'm in the same boat, so I DO hope it will arrive tomorrow :p
Nah, it'll be Thursday apparently.

Thank you for contacting DHL.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our records indicate that the package is in transit and should be delivered as scheduled on 01/14/2010, by the end of business, barring any unforeseeable delays.
However, I request you to contact the shipper in order to know the details regarding the VAT payments.

If I could be of further assistance please advise.

Thank you for using DHL.

Elaina
DHL Express
Customer Service

Upvote 0

It's done! Wooooooooo!

I knew you couldn't hold out!

Sent from my Nexus One Android device :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones